Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Holds Us Together is What Keeps Us Apart

I'm currently fascinated with this phrase and its potential mutations. So much so that I'm hoping to eventually develop a midi-based interface that enables me to combine it with sound and visual images while scrambling the words at will. On one level I think I might be talking about boundaries, skin, ideas, social networking technologies. Whatever it is that keeps us from truly knowing and connecting with others while simultaneously implying a connection. This is some esoteric b.s. surely, but I obviously need to work through it nonetheless. And thus I mutate:

What Holds Us Together

is what keeps us apart

what holds us together

is what keeps us together

what holds us apart

is what keeps us

together what holds us

together is what keeps
us
apart is what holds us together

apart is what keeps us
apart.
what holds us together

is what keeps us apart.



No comments:

Post a Comment